is worn by students to learn the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich). Performed correctly, a foam plug shoots into the air, giving instant feedback while making instruction realistic and leaving students feeling confident and ready.
Adult Blue Trainer (AHA) For Learning The Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich) Skills.See How It Works
Adult Red Trainer For Learning The Abdominal Thrust Maneuver And Back Slaps.See How It Works
Helping young people learn to assist a choking person is priceless. The Children's vest is easy to use and a wonder tool for the classroom!
- Athena Petrolias, Education Director, Allegheny Intermediate Unit, Pgh, PA.
The Choking Vests are one of the best training aid investments we at Emergency Action Training have ever purchased.
- Paul Macadam-Slater, Director, Emergency Action Training, Perth, United Kingdom
These vests are the best piece of kit I own. 90% of my students attend because they're worried about choking, and they leave well equipped to deal with a choking situation!
- Liz Watt, Instructor, Mini First Aid, Devon, U.K
I use these Trainers and the people I train really appreciate the realistic approach to choke management.
- Dave Bianco CEO/ Instructor CPR Simplicity, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
Raves reviews for this vest in New York City.
- Dr. Mehmet Oz, Choking Emergencies Segment, The Dr. Oz Show
Our students love using the vests, and we belive they are better for simulating than the manikins are.
- Barbara Hoag, MT (ASCP) Healthcare Science Instructor, Maxwell High School of Technology
The Anti Choking Trainer is the best addition to our training in years!
- Scott Goldstein, Baltimore County Fire & Medical Trainig, Maryland
We use the Children's Vest in all our courses. It's the only thing that gives realistic, practical application when teaching treatment of choking.
- Justin Hudson, Owner, Safety Skills 4 Life Training, UK
Totally changes the choking section of any course. Makes it tactile and funny and much more effective!
- Amy Gault First Aid and Health and Safety Trainer, United Kingdom
These Trainers can liven up even the most reclusive person in class!
- David Gracy, Instructor CPR and First Aid, Tuscon, Arizona
Thank goodness I can finally teach choking rescue the way it SHOULD be taught. Wouldn't teach without it.
- Ralph Renta, EMS/CPR Instructor, Spring Branch, Texas
It gives the delegates a more in depth understanding on how to deal with choking, and also the importance of using the correct technique.
- Jordan Mitsoulis, Insight First Aid Instructor, London Fire Brigade, London
It's consistently the most well received part of all the courses we run. Fantastic device.
- Mark Prothero, Lead Instructor,Hereford First Aid, UK
I've been using these Training Vests for a number of years and they make all the difference when teaching choking.
- Luitgard Holzleg, MD, First Aid, CPR & AED Instructor, Zurich, Switzerland
I love using this Trainer to teach these skills. It makes learning interactive and fun.
- Helen Stafford, Mini First Aid Trainer, Surrey, United Kingdom